Thursday, November 1, 2012

It's November~Happy Halloween!

Aloha...^^it's November!...personally, it is a month with full of hope for me~~
hope i'll do my best in final exam..
hope to achieve a great result (✍ aiming for the best )...
hope for a better improvement in my life ~ spiritually, physiological 
hope that November will be a wonderful month...
hope to find some cure for my homesickness...haha going home is the cure...patient is the antidote..
huhu can't wait for Christmas! 

anyway, hope you guys have a wonderful November too!

 hehe I'm not purposely editing this picture for Halloween, it's done a week ago...^^ just wanna put some Halloween mode in my blog since everyone is exited for Halloween...I'm not celebrating Halloween but I think it is no harm to dedicate some wishes or joining in with the fun...haha your choice!...nah Halloween wishes for u :~>

If you look up in the air you'll see the witches flying on brooms. 
If you look to your side, Frankenstein will be walking beside you.
 Look in the front and the goblins are laughing at your misery. 
Turn right behind and the skeletons are dancing cause it's Halloween.
 Have a horrific Halloween 0.o..

For the Christian Catholic, today, November 1, we will celebrating All Saints Day and tomorrow, November 2 is All Souls Day celebration...a day for commemoration of all the faithful departed, those baptized Christians who are believed to be in purgatory because they have died with the guilt of lesser sins on their souls...Instead of Halloween, this is our celebration...celebrating with prayer :)..

heee start this Month by reflecting myself and set a new goal...wanna leave all the laziness and put more commitment in everything I do...Lord I pray for your blessing...guide and help me go through this another challenging Month :)...

p/s "my life is complicated". That's what in my mind for this moment...huuuu maybe because I think too complicated, sometimes...I just can't be carefree all the time.

haha enough with this mumbling again...reflect on this before go to bed.

Matthew 6:34
34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

a very Good night to all...have a nice dream...hope no horrific Halloween in our dream tonight ^o^..
May tomorrow be filled with hope, love and faith..~~♥.♥
Adios!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You ♥ Me

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Little Angel

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Our Little Angel

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers