Tuesday, November 27, 2012

"Hallelujah" by Leonard Cohen - Cover by 11 yr old Jordan Jansen

Hello dear blog! ^_^ it's been a while, huh?...Really don't have the mood to write here lately..So far my day has been pretty boring and lame.Fellowship with my church friend is one of the best cure for my boredom.
 Stumble upon You Tube lately, and found some amazing videos. I love this one most. What a wonderful voice!. I've heard most of his popular video cover and it is amazing...♥_♥
enjoy the angelic voice ^.^

nah, i'm still with my old bad habit...sleeping late again! 

but then I thought it will be fine as long I get enough sleep, right? I on holiday. So, no need to wake up early...
emmm I'm not really sure if it is alright or not. some says sleeping late can affect your appearance, your voices and can be a cause of disease. Okay, that make me worry.I should change this habit.
Good night then. wanna go to bed already. Don't forget to ask the Mighty Lord's Blessing ♥


Now the light has gone away;
Savior, listen while I pray.
Asking Thee to watch and keep
And to send me quiet sleep.

Jesus, Savior, wash away
All that has been wrong to-day;
Help me every day to be
Good and gentle, more like Thee.

Let my near and dear ones be
Always near and dear to Thee.
O bring me and all I love
To Thy happy home above.

♥AMEN♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

You ♥ Me

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Little Angel

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Our Little Angel

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers