Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Farewell and Goodbye Kluang Johor!

Kopisanangan kuma dikoyu ^_^...how's ur day going?...heee I have a great day today..not too stressful even though I had my final exam...Thanks God for that ^‿^! hehe the war is not over yet, one more day to finish our battle in PLK KLuang...
haha what more exiting is one more day and we will say "farewell Kluang!"...and go back to college, precisely hostel yang 'membosankan'...that's what most of em said, tapi terpulang sama individu juga bha tu...mau boring or mau enjoy, lu fikir la sendiri..hehe yang exitingnya jumpa balik kawan2 yang lain...hang out with them, fellowship gathering. I've been longing to meet and have fellowship gathering with the church members...mmm miss them damn much T‸T...
...gonna meet them soon ^_^

not much time left till i finish my study here...each moment will be more precious...hehe i"m gonna miss all the wonderful friendship created here, all the wonderful memories...huhu for all my friends, I'm gonna miss you guys so muuuchhh :'(...

no no...i'm not gonna say "farewell" to them yet...this feeling is just horrible...huhu I'm sorry if i've been take some of you guys for granted...now I wish I could turn back time and do everything again (*just for the friendship things, there is no way that I will ever wish for repeating my study again..no way!!)..

heeee since the mood is farewell, I've explore some farewell quotes and poems...
share one with you ^_^

Goodbye, Farewell 

Farewell is beautiful
A glimpse into the future
Farewell is wonderful
It sets for Adventure

Goodbye is sad
A dive into the past
Goodbye is hard
It memories cast

For old faces must go
Yet new places to go

A chapter opened
And a chapter closed

O Farewell O farewell
How nice if I could tomorrow tell

O Goodbye O goodbye
In thou sweet memories lie

For us you take backward
And make to the past hold
Farewell a' forward
To face the future bold

And today
Yes verily day
With feelings set at bay
These very words I say

Farewell and goodbye
Goodbye and farewell

I say with pleasure and pain
Yes with tears
With grief and joy
Tears of grief and joy 

~Kolabomi Adeko~

heee to be continue tomorrow...wanna put some of my memorable moment at Kluag@Johor here.

p/s wanna improve my crappy English...my vocab and grammar is suck ◉‸◉

No comments:

Post a Comment

You ♥ Me

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Little Angel

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Our Little Angel

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers