Monday, April 18, 2016

Sorry for the hiatus ^_^' - Sukan KKM Negeri Sabah

Hello,
How are you?
Hope everything goes well ya..
Aahhh pretty occupied for the past few weeks. Even the challenge that I brag that I can do it this time turn to be a huge disappointment ~ all pictures are still in the camera! haha belum kana korek! 
Last month busy travelling here and there, end of March until first week of April was busy with Ministry Of Health sports, Sabah state level. I'm playing volleyball, haha don't ask 'you so short, can play volley meh?' typical question people asked me everytime I told them that I play volleyball. Haha Volleyball has been my main sport since secondary school you know..don't judge me by my appearance aaa..hehe
The tournament has been held at Ranau and Kundasang, Sabah. And for volleyball the venue is Kinabalu National Park hall. It's soooo cool there, first day I was shivering, itchy rashes of pink appeared on my knees and ankles. But, its just for a while though, after few minute of stretching and warm up exercise everything came back to normal.
 So, here a some photos during the event. Sorry for the low quality, hadn't brought my camera. All photos are taken with my phone and some from my friends.      
We play for the North West Coast of Sabah (Pantai Barat Utara Sabah). My jersey number is 9, can you spot me?? haha what are we doing aa? Yelling? Dancing? O_O
Our PBU team - 6 from Pitas (beacuse we were the winner for the PBU level tournament), 2 from Kudat, 2 from Kota Marudu and 1 from Ranau.
So tegap..haha - First game : Sandakan vs PBU. We won straight set game. ^^
The PBU team, coach, manager and some of the boys PBU volleyball team.
Us. On the first day of the tournament. 
Sandakan VS PBU.
Final result : First place ~ PBS (Kota Kinabalu area), 2nd place ~PBU...our team!, 3rd place ~ PBS (Keningau area). Big applause for us!..hehe that was great achievement with only 2 weeks of training.
That's the only photos that I have during the tournament  and kualiti da okay sikit hehe.


Sorry for the hiatus. Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You ♥ Me

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Little Angel

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Our Little Angel

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers