Tuesday, March 29, 2016

BUSYBODY, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!

Here's the story ; 

3rd week of Mac I went for the fiance's best friend wedding at Perth Australia. I did filled up my Hermis for the holiday but I didn't declare that I'm going overseas. I never done that because I just don't feel like to tell where I am going/went for holiday. Its my personal life (even though I know that it's against their law). Duhhh working in government sector/as government servant you have the do and don't. That's why I don't really like my job. So, few times going overseas privately, no one bothers/no one complain until someone who have too much time on theirs hands, spying/stalking on my facebook profile, take a screenshot of my trip to Australia (I'm not the one who posted it, they tagged me) and forward it to my Big Boss and complain that I went overseas and didn't ask the Ketua Jabatan permission. I don't know who the hell is the busybody, self-righteous bitch butt into others business but for sure she/he is in my facebook friend list , because I damn sure that my Facebook profile are in private mode where only my friends can see my activities and not 'friend of friends'/public. So, I think I might delete my FB profile '___' LOL. hahaha why so serious! and create a new profile...hmmm or just dumb it forever and just blogging, pining, google+ and any social media that less popular. >_<' 

Anyways, bila gambar tiba-tiba viral memang sangat annoying. Especially kalau kawan-kawan sekeliling pun sarcastic, memang bikin panas. Just think positive la and ignore them!    

Busybody :

#Tiba-tiba kunun buat drama sedangkan sebelum ni okay saja pun. kalau sa tau sapa tu orang....hmmmm xtau la apa mau buat. Kalau jenis penyibuk ni ko tegur pun tiada guna. Dia pikir dia saja betul. Puiii! Chill la.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You ♥ Me

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Little Angel

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Our Little Angel

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers