Friday, December 18, 2015

Closing Post : Reflection and Christmas Wishes

Hello dear blog and readers (if there's anyone reading/following my post *thanks a lot*).
Holiday mood already activated. This is my last day working for the year 2015. Yay!
And most probably this is my last post for this year. Taking a 'blog hiatus' for few weeks, mybe a month..haha this blog need a break too. 
Guess 'he' maybe tired with some of my crappy entry..lol.
Hmmm looking back throughout my 2015 archive..and I pat myself on the back because there are still some significant stories..ahhh for the suck/crappy entry, I wont regret for writing/posting it.
It's my thought anyway and here is my platform to express myself, my thought, my mind.
I write for myself. For my reflection and inspiration. But deep in my heart I hope that I could inspire others.
So, I'll keep blogging! haha next year will be another room for improvement. And there's always something to improve. Yeah, that's the spirit!

So, guys here I summarize my favorite and most significant (might no for you, but YES for Me) post throughout this year :  

January 2015 - it's hard and stressful but I manage to keep smiling
February 2015 -  How far I've been traveled, yet there was still so much more to explore!
April 2015  - Most significant event at Di Kampung
  June 2015 - Tragic moment of Mount Kinabalu and the Sabahan. I only could offer my prayer. 
July 2015 - 1 - Another reflection for me, the Orang Kampung.
July 2015 -2 - The most memorable and priceless experience this year.
 August 2015- I will never forget this month. My heart flooded with love ♥.
September 2015, Engagement - Sea of love. I'm engaged! ♥
November 2015 - Extreme adventure!

...................and December is a month of reflection, though I didn't share most of it here/in my previous post.

This year have been a great experience for me. Next year might be the challenging one. But, who knows...perhaps, it might be the most exciting years. Mysteries of life; the future.

Anyway, have a wonderful day ahead beautiful people.
Happy holiday!
Best wishes for Christmas and prosperous happy new year!
aahhhh can't wait for Christmas ♥. Joy to the world!

#I wonder napa tiada kemeriahan Krimas disiarkan di Local (Malaysian) tv/radio, tidak seperti dahulu kala. Silver bells, jingle bells song...Christmas tree..hmmm seems like our local media are banned from promoting/celebrating Christmas. Tsk..tsk my nation ill already. Lord, heal our land!
Apa pun, sini Sabah tatap meriah juga...apa lagi kalau sudah balik kampung.
☃☃❄❄♫♪ Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells Jingle all the way♫♪ ☃❄
Merry Christmas! ♥

See you next year bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You ♥ Me

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Little Angel

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Our Little Angel

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers