Monday, August 17, 2015

Wild Boar as a Pet?

Hi!
Who'll ever think to get a wild boar as a pet? None I guess. But 'at kampung' anything (animal) can be a pet. Dog, cat, monkey, squirrel, any bird and even a wild boar. See, this lil sister of mine playing with the boar.
 Above and below photos was taken on August 2014.
 This wild boar caught by my brother at the jungle while hunting.
His (It's male I guess O_o) name is 'kukut', meaning scratch in english. hehe Kukut love to be scratched, hence the name. Weird name in english but in Dusun language that's the most suitable name. Funny name.
This photo and below was last month. Haha big already la. Can make sasau ady. What? So cruel!!
heeee joking! joking! I won't, but I can't guarantee about my brother.
Please dear bro, don't!
See. I've told you, Kukut love to be scratched.
Usually, people at rural area (pedalaman/kampung) raise animal (except dog and cat) for their meat. But sometimes, the kampung kids raise them as their pet. Cow can be their pet. Buffalo, despite of it size, the kampung kid loves them. They build deep connection throughout the raising process. Sadly, undeniable some of their pet still end up slaughtered for the meat. hmmm apa bole buat la T_T.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Google suggest 'why not blogging in Malay?'. I've thought about it and 'yea, why not'..yet I love blogging in English plus writing fully in Malay was a bit awkward for me.  So I'll keep writing in English despite the grammatical error there and there. But I believe there is always a room for improvement. Do care of any error that I might write and please correct me, help me to improve my English. Thank you very much ^_^.

#Enjoying kampung life.

That's all for now. Have a nice day. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You ♥ Me

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Little Angel

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Our Little Angel

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers