Friday, June 12, 2015

Make-up oh Make-up

I'm thinking about 'make-up'.
The eyeliner, mascara, eye-shadow, foundation etc...
nah kebanyakan gugirl sangat kisah kalau pasal makeup2 ni. 
Some of them said makeup can boost their self-confidence. 
Haha saya xtau la sebab tak ambil peduli sangat pasal mekap mekap
I'm confidence with myself even without make up. 
Lucky, my boyf do not make big fuss about it. 
I do wear makeup sometimes but only for special occasions. 
For daily/working day, eyeliner, foundation and very thin layer of compact powder will do.
And this happen almost everytime I put on the eyeliner :

That's why I hate to do this...
Padam saja la, ari ni tak payah pakai eyeliner...fedup!
Haha mau practice selalu bah kali ni baru boleh perfect kan.
Apakan daya, kemalasan ni kadang-kadang inda dapat dilawan.
Tapi kan, I've been thinking seriously about this make-up things recently because we plan to get engaged this September and I wish I could do the makeover on my own. Just a simple one will do.heee
So, need to practice la ni. haha apa susah banyak model bah pula tu di rumah. 
Ini la untung dia kalau banyak adik perempuan. ^...^
Chayooo!

Image : Copied URL from google Image. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You ♥ Me

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Little Angel

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Our Little Angel

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers