Thursday, September 4, 2014

For the first time ^^

For the first time I celebrate my birthday with someone special other than my own family.
 For the first time I feel the exitement of being deeply loved by someone.
For the first time someone special surprise me with a yummy birthday cake.
For the first time I feel exited and wondered what kind of  birthday gift he will give me because he said he already bought it three months ago..-.-
For the first time I fall in love again and again with the same person.
For the first time I think deeply & seriously about my future with Him ^_^
It'll be totally strange, but I'm ready to change...
coz I love him alot alot..
See this 'bongo' girl with her birthday cake:
haha LOL what kind of expression is that?? look depressed. ~^o^~ I'm just so surprised.
But I'm super happy that I can't stop smiling the whole night 。^‿^。 . Thank you my love, my precious.

May God Bless our love.

 ♥ feeling loved ♥ (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・
Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You ♥ Me

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Little Angel

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Our Little Angel

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers