Wednesday, July 10, 2013

He lied to me!

Have I told you that I'm so vulnerable??...
yeahh I am...really vulnerable inside...
Today my heart hardened once again...
He lied to me...
He is, someone that I thought was a prince charming that I always dreams of and waiting for...
haha thought that He will be my love, my life partner..
almost believe that He loves me and want me to be His special girl..
It turned out to be my Almost Lover..
shouldn't trust people easily..
dear heart please don't fall in love so easily..
Today, I let my heart to be hardened once again.

However, I forgive Him...think positive lorr..lucky, I'm not so in love with Him before I know that He already have a special girlfriend...Thanks God!...But its hurt...yeahh it is..because I really hate when people lie to me...especially when feeling and emotions involved...
Done!...Goodbye my almost lover!...Goodbye my hopeless dreams...

“When we were children, we used to think that when we were grown-up we would no longer be vulnerable. But to grow up is to accept vulnerability... To be alive is to be vulnerable.” 

*crappy english betul oo kan...@.@

No comments:

Post a Comment

You ♥ Me

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Little Angel

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Our Little Angel

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers