Monday, July 29, 2013

♥Be grateful, be content♥



Sorry, this may be a bit harsh
huh gonna vomit everything here
uneasy hearts they weigh the most
makes my heart swell to burst
half of me is just pretending
pretending to agree
pretending to be happy, sometimes..
pretending to be open minded
half of me is real
half of me is fake
hah I'm screw up my life, the intellectual said...
I'm hypocrite..Liar..

I'm lost in a wilderness, Ambiguity, obscurity
can't find the way to express my whole feeling.
I suffer a feeling of dissatisfied...

But, that is life I guess...
everything happen for a reason..
Just because the sun shone today and it felt good 
-tomorrow it may rain 
but we mustn't get upset  
but be content and grateful anyway..

I am trying to be grateful...
trying so hard to be cheerful
and be content with what I have today.
Because nothing in this world is perfect..
and again...indeed, everything happen for a reason.

Thank you Lord for everything!
the happiness and contentmenti
is when you are there with me, Lord.
I ♥ u Lord Jesus
Teach me to love you more.




No comments:

Post a Comment

You ♥ Me

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Little Angel

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Our Little Angel

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers