Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Goodbye Sweet Sept~ ♥ Hello October!

Aloha!...Hello October! Goodbye September! 
Thanks God I made it through September smoothly.
October, another though month, exam battlefield is waiting for me...haven't finish my assignment yet (◉.◉) huhu why i'm so lazy arr.
rehat2 dulu larr...kejap lg sambung buat kerja...stress woo :'(

(^.^) sweet September end with a sweet memories. last Friday, have a great time with my colleagues at Malacca Wonderland Theme Park & Resort...the region’s newest water theme park and resort located in Ayer Keroh, Melaka...one of Malaysia's most popular attraction..that's what they said larr...hehe Of course larr coz Malacca itself is simply awesome & amazing historical tourist destination...I must say that Malacca is one of Malaysia's 'must visit' places...huhu haven't explored much of the places even though it is my second visit to Malacca..haha $$ and transport problem lorr...tak cukup budget da...gonna visit Malacca again someday...
huh enough with the words, now I serve you some photos~~~♥  

welcome to MW...^^
 Cute!!!!...mascot welcoming our arrival~♥
Ticketing Booth...affordable and worth prices for the great fun inside (>‿<)
★★ for the thrill...^.^
Kamikaze Race ★★...no so thrilling...
 wooohhhuu!!!...Water thrill rides..
★★ for the thrill...but for the one at the left side...that should be ★★★ and that one is the most thrilling compared to the others.
Tornado Chaser ★★
Specially for kid a.k.a family...:)
Big Wave Pool - I ♥ the sound of the waves...just like a beach waves sounds.
haha we have so much fun...except for the damn hot sunny day. Better be ready with sunblock if you go there...or else you will be a fried shrimp...huhu we missed the most exiting fun; the Dinosaur Park..hurmm..
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
okay larr, that's all for now...my bed is waiting for me...to be continue~~Malacca the Historical City~~

A simple prayer before closing your eyes^^:

Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my soul to keep.

And in the morning when I awake,

help me Lord, the path of love to take. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You ♥ Me

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Little Angel

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Our Little Angel

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers