Friday, October 12, 2012

Malacca, The Historical City

Aloha! Kopisanangan! hello!...^^ apa khabar kamu semua?...fuuuhhhh finished my exams today...I'm a bit worry about the result..honestly, I didn't do well, just because of careless mistakes and other thing is I didn't prepared well for my exam..huhu it's now useless to think about it, regretting is not the choice...I need to concentrate on my final exam next month...apa pun, I thank you Lord for everything...I have done my best and the rest I leave it in Your Hand...:)

okay, continued from previous post; Malacca the historical city...just gonna share some photo here..hehe pernah study tentang sejarah Melaka ni tym sekolah menengah, tapi lupa sudah..haha yang sa ingat 'Parameswara' dan Melaka nie pernah dijajah oleh Portugis...

Even though this is my second visit to Malacca there are so many places I haven't visit yet...Someday, gonna have a trip again here^^...Malacca, wait for me!...hehe HERE are some information about Malacca's tourist attraction..hope it is useful for you guys....
Now, ♥food for your eyes...^.^



Only a few shoot during my second visit because our main destination is Malacca Wonderland...^^ so gonna share with you guys some photo taken during my first visit...it is last year..hehe to shorten the the entry, I made a photo collage ^^
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

keteta api Tanah Melayu...
View from Menara Taming Sari...MTS lifting passengers to a height of 80 metres and rotating for about 7 minutes before descending back to ground level...haha gayat tapi tetap beranikan diri tengok view kat bawah..
 You can see this around Melaka Heritage Trail...

they are the planner and me, at the center is just the follower...hope to travel again with them someday ^.^
China Hill...

okay! that's all...

I ♥ Traveling!
haha wait till I finish my Diploma, then earn my own money...ada $$, ble larr melancong mana2...
haha exam finished, so ble tido lewat ckit...
bha Good morning untuk you all yang baru bangun...
and Good Night to those yang baru mau pigi tidur, mcm saya..

Forgive, O Lord, for Thy dear Son
The ill that I this day have done.
That with the world, myself, and Thee
I, ere I sleep, at peace may be. Amen.

☽✫ ZZZzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

You ♥ Me

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Little Angel

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Our Little Angel

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers