Friday, February 17, 2017

21 Weeks pregnant

Today is my TCA.
Am 21 Weeks & 5 Days pregnant.
We were so anxious to know the gender, but maybe next scan/TCA. Baby said, its a surprise!
Current weight 50kg. Naik 2kg 😁😁
My maternity uniform will be ready next week, thank God! My current uniform looks like its gonna burst especially after eating lunch, uurrgghh suffocating.
No movement yet. 
I wonder if my fat are too thick until I can't feel the baby kicking. Haha nonsense!
Sleep : a bit difficult to find a comfortable position but I think it's due to some reason. For example, I sometimes ate dinner too late, then my tummy bloated. Current weather also not so favorable for pregnant mother or maybe just me. Its unusually cold these night, rumors (maybe fact) said its due to cold Serbian wind.
Stretch Mark : Quite worse at my breast. Hubby keep pushing me to put cream, uuuhh okay. But sometimes I just too lazy to put that sticky things on my skin.
Wedding ring and Toe ring - ON
Belly button - Still in😁
Extra manja with hubby these days. 😍😍
Fever and cough since Wednesday. 
Am struggling to find suitable clothes for me to go for a walk/go outside. At home i'm comfortable with hubby's t-shirts which is clearly oversize for me. Need to do some more shopping!

Looking forward to : feel the baby's movement and of course We want to know the gender!

1 comment:

You ♥ Me

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Little Angel

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Our Little Angel

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers