Thursday, February 18, 2016

I Miss It! Twice!

Ayaaaa I miss one of the most important event at Kampung!
Mass fishing O_O...meaning that all the villages come down to the specific part of river (already categorized as 'sungai tagal'/ 'bombon) and fishing with any methods that approved among themselves. I told them (my sibling) to take some pictures but I guess the don't really have the paparazzi quality...haha these are the only photos that I get. Ini pun dari whatsapp group saja (credit kepada yang ambil ni gambar la kio, jangan marah aa ambil & post lagi sini).
Hmmm its okay, as long as there're something that could keep the memories alive.
So, this one on CNY holiday. Gone to Koh Samui Thailand that time. Tula inda dapat join
I asked my aunt la : ogumu di sada dikoyu anti?
Aunt : ooo soroduaan no kilo. 
So, the fishes divided to every member of the Bombon and my aunt said everyone just got 2 kilos. Hehe enough la for 2 days. If preserved (make Bosou or dried fish) then last longer la. Usually my brother will make Bosou la. Ayaa am drooling..haha Bosou is so sedap you know. Only Sabahan knew it.
Hmmmm I can imagine how happening is the fishing scene. Sooo disappointed that I miss it! 
And photo below was yesterday. waaa so cruel la them, why do on working day. Of course la I can't join. T_T

Wait till next year, then can join. Hopefully. 
Wanna join me? Come! ^^

Have a nice day fellas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You ♥ Me

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Little Angel

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Our Little Angel

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers