Thursday, November 26, 2015

Di Kampung : Capturing The Beauty

Just some random@my fav photo for the month of September.
Jul-August : Rice/Paddy planting season at my village. Soon, end of 2015/beginning of the year 2016 will be harvest season. 
The king of Flower (Nominated by me..haha). I have tried to search the name of this plant on google image by typing 'pineapple like plant'...haha so funny, coz mostly pineapple photo came out. Scroll scroll pigi bawah, jumpa plant yang Identical baru la saya dapat idea yang plant ni Agave species. So type 'Agave species', and I was (○o○) 'woooow'...Banyak pula plant dalam Agave species ni. 
So, menurut pemerhatian saya (by comparing the photo), nama plant ni ialah Agave Angustifolia (Caribbean Agave). This is succulents type of plant. So tall already, as tall as our old house. So beautiful la! ♥
Caladium Bicolor. In malay they called it Bunga keladi red star (photo above). 
Also Caladium Bicolor tapi warna putih hijau.
Non Flowering plant. Still adorable!
Fruit season. Langsat Season...always my favorite season. Tahun ni inda puas menikmati musim buah.
It's my mom who spot this beautiful plant... 

View dalam perjalanan balik from our old house.
I always adore this beautiful wild flower...
The bee love it too!

Nah, inilah some of my September photos collection.
Bulan-bulan lalu sangat busy, sekarang baru sempat share. Banyak lagi dalam draft.
Later la k..

Have a nice day ahead beautiful people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You ♥ Me

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Little Angel

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Our Little Angel

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers