Thursday, November 13, 2014

Photo A Day~Wrap up

Hello ^^
haiya satu bulan tiada post apa-apa. Sangat busy dengan kursus la, ada kes lagi and a bit stress because our chief tell me from now on I'm gonna handle two deparment. Feeling meh, that I can only said 'Okay cheif'. No use to argue, he will stick on his decision no matter how hard you try to refuse. Moreover i'm not good at arguing. I wonder what is he thinking when he said 'kepimpinan melalui teladan' a.k.a lead by example. Most of the time, he fail to do that. Actions speak lauder than a voice.
  As time goes on, I realize that my workplace lack of something really important to supports a more empowered way of working, removing constraints which may prevent someone doing their job properly. Teamwork. Even I'm home alone in my department. Some reason mybe because there are not enough staff. In this situation, supportive leader are necessary. But what to do la, work is work, and we need to do it no matter what challenges we face. O.O

nahh almost forget the 'Photo a Day' challenge..sob sob
Failure!...not miserably fail la..I still manage to capture some not so great photos. Lack of creativity, memory problem (even though I put the 'photo a day' as phone wallpaper),travelling here and there. Fuh..my October 2014 calender are full of activities. 

So, the 'Photo a Day' result :- 

Lulus juga la kan. Suppose to be 31 photos, but I manage to catch only 22 photos. hmmm can't be proud of the result. But I'm happy doing this challenge. Brainstorming what photos to catch everyday and this is one way to train my not so creative mind. ^_^

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

My lovely Teddy Bear said :
"successfull person are those who read a lot"
That is his way to encourage me to read or to do something. Quotes.

I have a lot of story to tell you guys. But not today. Till then. 
~Dadai~

No comments:

Post a Comment

You ♥ Me

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Little Angel

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Our Little Angel

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers