Thursday, March 13, 2014

Feeling Blue

Que Sera, Sera,
Whatever will be, will be
The future’s not ours to see.
Que Sera, Sera.

another failed love story, ruined before its begins..
my bad...easily fall in love, easily touched..
I confess, I care, I hope, I wait...
until it hurt myself..
am tired of waiting for an answer.
Let him go, let him go
turn my back and slam the door of my heart..
it's frozen.

*sorry can't keep my promise today.....I'm just feeling blue..feel cheated... 

singing in the rain..hmm hahaha that sounds fun!

hmm adios
still feeling blue,
dadaiJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You ♥ Me

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Little Angel

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Our Little Angel

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers