Tuesday, September 11, 2012

langadon muli kampung (by Dadai Julius)

Aloha!....^.^ how's your day going?...good, bad?...hehe a bit stressful day for me. I'm busy working on my research, report, assignment...and etc...but i don't like to be stress...I guess much of you also didn't like it. So, just take a time out...do things you love to do..eg listening music, singing..anything that can relieve your stress. But don't waste to much time for that..haha tambah stress pula nanti.

Okay, today as I said@promised in my previous post I'm gonna share with you guys a short and simple song in Dusun language (my native language)...composed by me^.^..hehe sory kepada yang inda faham bahasa Dusun...if there any request for the translation, it'll be my pleasure to work it out for you guys...:) harap kamu terhibur la kio, kalau inda pun apa boleh buat la...sa buat nie lagu pun just for fun...but it is meaningful to me. Lagu nie menceritakan luahan hati seorang yang berada jauh dari keluarga...hahaha homesick punya pasal larr nie...


haha that's all for today...Have a nice day everyone and God Bless!...^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You ♥ Me

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Little Angel

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Our Little Angel

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers