Monday, July 30, 2012

Friendship Last Forever



Friendship is the best thing I ever have in my life,
Friendship is joy,
Friendship is happiness,
Friendship means I'm not alone,
Friendship divides grief,
Though the time past,
I have our memories in my heart,
Though we're apart,
Our Friendship will last forever.

“Forsake not an old friend, for the new is not comparable to him. A new friend is a new wine; when if is old, thou shalt drink it with pleasure.” - Bible


^^ Looking back on the smiles, laugh and sweet memories we had...I miss you guys damn much!!!...

 Kolej Matrikulasi Labuan - batch 2008
 I LoVe you <3...
 :'( I miss that smiles...
Fellowship gathering
candle light gathering
 makan-makan tym Raya
 Sweet 18^^...we have our birthday party together..^_^...haha error on date..
 Birthday Party with Tun Fuad gengz...^^


Because of you...I laugh a little harder, cry a little less and smile a little more...^^
"ah! How good it feels. The hand of an old friend"- Longfellow
Forever : now and until the end, you are, and always will be, my best friend. I love you <smktfs 5 science07, spiker's volleyball team, classmates, roommates, teammates and....etc^^>
For all the time I never said the things I should have, I thank you for all the time you understood and thank you for being my best friend.

I am learning that things change, people change and it doesn't mean that you forget the past or try to cover it up. It simply means that you move on and treasure the memories. 
<Source : Friendship Quotes>
These another friendship quotes but it's kinda funny :
Friendship is like peeing on yourself : everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

hahaha I love the memories and for the most the friendship we have. Even we're apart, you forever have a place in my heart^^...haha that's all for today..Till then^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You ♥ Me

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Little Angel

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Our Little Angel

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers